What Part of "Meow" Don't you Understand?
"Finally,more out of desperation than cleverness on my part, I began to work with Wesley usinglanguage and imagery. ... It seemed pretty far out, but I decided to try. I sat still and began sending thoughts and pictures to Wesley .... I also spoke the thoughts out loud ... "
- An excerpt from "Wesley the Owl" by Stacey O'Brien -
Welcome to PawsTalk. That excerpt was written by renouned scientist, StacyO'Brian, explaining how she was able to trim the nails of her pet wild barn owl, Wesley.
Many scientists have come to the understanding that communicating with animals through telepathy is not only possible, but useful.
I can connect with your pet to assist with:
- Speaking to your pet(s) in spirit after they have crossed
- Behavioral problems
- Fear & abandonment issues
- Family relocations
- Being alone while you are away
- Introduction to a new family member (human or animal)
- Pet's grief after losing a beloved companion
- Helping an ill pet cross into spirit
- Helping pets be happier
- Simply connecting with your pet to know him/her better
- (Missing pets are not my speciality, I do them for established clients on occasion but please see my referrals page for missing pets.)
I use energetic healing (reiki) to ease:
- Reducing stress, anxiety & grief
- Managing pain from illness or injury
- Accelerating the recovery process of an illness or injury
- Easing transitions (ie: family moves or introductions to new family member)
- Creating a sense of well-being
- Assisting in the grief process after losing a beloved companion
The difference between communicating with your animals and performing reiki on them is this:
- When I communicate with them, I ask them for their perspective on things, just as I would have a conversation with you.
- When I perform reiki, I open myself up as a clear channel to let healing life force energy (mana) flow through me into the animal.
Although the two serve different purposes, they nevertheless go hand in hand towards the total health and well-being of your beloved pet. Yet either can be used, individually, depending upon your animal's needs.
I invite you to read further in these pages to understand the why's and how's of animal communication and how it can benefit both you and your animals.
WOW!!!!!!!! I'm so amazed and got chills as I was listening. Yes, I still get chills even though I KNOW that this is real. I am very grateful for your time and reading, Caat. Thank you so much!
-- Angela --
If you would like to speak with others about animal communcation, practice your animal communication skills or just talk about your fur-babies, please visit the PawsTalk Animal Communication Forum.