Animal Communication Classes
Lisa Larson, M.A., Animal Communicator/Animal Medium, Reiki Master, Psychic Medium, Shaman, Ordained Alaka’i
Online Courses, Practice and Personal Instruction
- Unlike most other online classes you will find, my online classes are *live* webcam classes via Zoom.
- There is full interactivity just as you would have in an in-person class. We also have fun because there are often people from all over the country (and sometimes the world)!
- These courses will NOT be, like so many others where the teacher just tells you to download material, read it, and where the only way you can interact is through chat, email or an occasional telecall. This is as close to being in an in-person class as possible, where you interact with all others at the same time.
- Former students can re-take their class at a discount when committing to attending the entire class.
Discover and develop your potential
to change the lives of animals and their people.
Animal Communication Online Courses
Schedule, Registration & Payment Info
Introduction to Animal Communication
In this class you will learn:
- What animal communication is
- What animal communicators do and how they do it
- Reasons people contact animal communicators
- Basic everyday things you can do to communicate with your animals more effectively
If you would like me to present this workshop at your business or organization, please feel free to Contact Me.
Beginning Animal Communication
In this class you will learn & practice:
- How to send and receive messages through telepathy
- How and why to meditate
- Steps for your first contact with animals
- Overcoming obstacles
- Basics of communicating with your own animalsRecommended Book: Pawstalking: A Course in Communicating with Animals by Lisa Larson
Space is limited
Intermediate Animal Communication
In this class you will learn & practice working with behavioral problems such as:
- Inappropriate elimination
- Separation anxiety
- Agitation & aggression
- Conflicts between household animals
- Moving with animals
Prerequisite: Beginning Animal Communication or equivalent
Recommended Book: Pawstalking: A Course in Communicating with Animals by Lisa Larson
Space is limited
May 5, 10, 12, 2021 (Mon/Wed)
Cost: $125 (During pandemic.
Early Bird Cost: $95
(sign up by April 7th)
Time: 3:30-5:30pm Pacific Time on Zoom
You get two free Zoom Practice Sessions with every class when available
To Register add to cart below.
Advanced Animal Communication
In this class you will learn & practice working with issues such as:
- Missing animals
- Ill and dying animals
- Animals in transition
- Animals in spirit
Prerequisite: Beginning & Intermediate Animal Communication or equivalent
Recommended Book: Pawstalking: A Course in Communicating with Animals by Lisa LarsonSpace is limited
May 18, 23, 25, 2022 (Mon/Wed)
Cost: $135 (During pandemic.
Early Bird Cost: $105
(sign up one month in advance)
Time: 2:30-5:00pm Pacific Time on Zoom
To Register add to cart below.
BEGINNING, INTERMEDIATE, or ADVANCED
Animal Communication is a matter
of study and practice.
Practice & Personal Instruction
& Payment Info
Animal Communication Online Practice
I started these Zoom Practices when students felt their practice was more productive the way we practiced in class than on their own. In these practices:
- A week before practice, I email you a photo and information of an animal for you to speak with on your own.
- We then meet on Zoom with the ‘validator’ (ie: the animal’s guardian or pet parent)
- Each person shares what they got from the animal and has that information validated in real time.
- As moderator, as in class, I guide you and give you tips on the best way to deliver and interpret information, as well as help you understand how to work with people who are validating your results.
• 1 Month: $10.00
• 3 Months: $21.00 ($7/session)
• 6 Months: $30 ($5/session)
Int. & Adv’d AC students get first 2 sessions free
Beg. class students get one free session.
Auditing to view process is free and welcome.
To Purchase add to cart below.
Individual Tutoring & Mentoring
Individual tutoring is available via webcam or phone. In individual tutoring, we can cover what the classes cover, or customize the training to address your specific needs, concerns, problems or interests. I also offer classes and tutoring in reiki and tarot. I do ask students to participate in the Google Plus Practice Community.
Animal CommunicationCertificate Program
For people who want ongoing incentive and mentoring, in a structured way, to study animal communication, to achieve a high level of proficiency in the skill. It is structured to make sure, like proper educational programs, you have experience in a wide range of situations, and types of readings, so that you can ‘find your voice’ in the pursuit of animal communication as a vocation, or quality skill.
Some Kind Words
I took an animal communication class with Lisa and found her to be very knowledgeable,
organized, supportive, and in integrity with her work which is so important in this field.
Her love for animals is beautiful!
I would recommend this class to anyone, even if you have no experience, because Lisa
will help show you that you DO have intuitive abilities and you can connect to animals, living and in Spirit.
– C.D., San Francisco, CA –