Animal Communicator/Animal Medium, Reiki Master,
Psychic Medium, Shaman, Ordained Alaka’i
What Part of “Woof” Don’t you Understand?
“Finally, more out of desperation than cleverness on my part, I began to work with Wesley using language and imagery. It seemed pretty far out, but I decided to try. I sat still and began sending thoughts and pictures to Wesley … I also spoke the thoughts out loud … ”Welcome to Pawstalk. That excerpt was written by renowned scientist, Stacy O’Brien in her book, “Wesley the Owl”, explaining how she was able to trim the nails of her pet wild barn owl, Wesley. Many scientists have come to the understanding that communicating with animals through telepathy is not only possible but useful. My name is Lisa Larson. I’m an animal communicator/psychic medium, ordained Huna Alaka’i/shaman, author and Reiki master.
I can communicate with your animals to assist with:
- Talking to animals after they have crossed into spirit
- Behavioral problems
- Fear & abandonment issues
- Family relocations
- Being alone while you are away
- Introduction to a new family member (human or animal)
- Pet’s grief after losing a beloved companion
- Helping an ill pet cross into spirit
- Helping pets be happier
- Simply connecting with your pet to know him/her better
- (Missing pets are not my specialty, I do them for established clients on occasion
- but please see my referrals page for missing pets.)
I use energetic healing to help:
- Reduce stress, anxiety & grief
- Manage pain from illness or injury
- Accelerate the recovery process of an illness or injury
- Ease life changes such as family moves or introductions to new family member
- Creating a sense of well-being
- Ease animal’s transition to the spirit world
- Assist in the grief process after losing a beloved companion
The difference between communicating with your animals and performing reiki on them is this:
- When I communicate with them, I ask them for their perspective on things, just as I would have a conversation with you.
- When I perform Reiki, I open myself up as a clear channel to let healing life force energy (mana) flow through me into the animal.
- Although the two serve different purposes, they nevertheless go hand in hand towards the total health and well-being of your beloved pet. Yet either can be used, individually, depending upon your animal’s needs.
I invite you to read further in these pages to understand the why’s and how’s of animal communication and how it can benefit both you and your animals. (See Other Media Events and Videos Here.)
WOW!!!!!!!! I’m so amazed and got chills as I was listening. Yes, I still get chills even though I KNOW that this is real.
I am very grateful for your time and reading, Caat. Thank you so much!
— Angela —